Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FAMILY'S DAY OUT

After spending endless boring days at home,we finally decided to go on a picnic and after having a huge family discussion on where to go we came to the conclusion that we would go for rafting .

At last the most awaited day came.I was ecstatic and very excited and luckily the weather could not suit the situation any better.It was a bright sunny,slightly hazy morning and the heat was on its peak.My mother packed a large basket full of nice and tasty snacks.This was the thing I was more interested in rather than rafting.

On our way,I just could not take my eyes off the mesmerising scenery.All we could see were lush green fields,farmers working,reapers reaping,ducks wabbing in the pound and many more breath-taking scenes.While listening to songs on my i-pod,everything looked more beautiful.My sister was grumbling all the way as she was least interested in rafting.On the other hand my dad was discussing his love for rafting and sharing his experiences about his good 'old' days.

When we finally reached our destination ,we enjoyed ourselves more than we could imagine.The sun made the river glow more like a diamond.Even my sister who was not interested in rafting enjoyed herself thoroughly.And that was the best outing of my holidays.

No comments: